Doretel’s Wholesale VoIP Carrier Billing Solution enables exchange of traffic from IP to IP clients allowing system owners’ function as Carriers and Manage Real Time Traffic Exchange with Monitoring, Billing, Reporting and Business Analysis Specialized Tools.
Doretel’s Wholesale VoIP Carrier Billing Solution allows VoIP endpoints such as VoIP gateways, IP phones and IP soft phones which are behind a Network Address Translation (NAT) firewall, to communicate with VoIP endpoints on external IP networks.
Doretel’s Wholesale VoIP Carrier Billing Solution for routing and reselling traffic to Carriers and Service Providers features IP phone and small devices Billing support, Multiple Clients and Web Interface for Resellers and End-Users.
· Full Real-time Billing- For both Clients (Origination party) and Carriers (Termination party)
· Unlimited Client Support – Unlimited number of Clients or Carriers can be configured into the System
· Multiple Call Rating Tables - For both Clients and Carriers with Peak/Off-Peak time rate module included.
· Easy Management of Database - Import/export options from/to MS-excel files of rate tables
· Multiple Gateway / IP Address Support - Each Client or Carrier could be configured to have one or multiple IP addresses (gateways for example)
· Client Web Interface - Access modules for the Clients or Carriers so they can see real-time traffic and download their respective CDR (Call Detail Records)
· Hidden Client Support - If the Gatekeeper is used in Proxy-mode the IP addresses of the Client and Carrier can be hidden from each-other
· Warning Percentage Support- Will notify the owner of the system when a certain client is reaching his low amount threshold (so some action can be taken accordingly)
· Reports - Comprehensive CDR/Accounting reports by Client or Carrier for a given or selected time period. More detailed reporting for single or multiple gateways (IP addresses or H323 ID) are also available
· H323 AAA
· IP 2 IP AAA
· Built-in Proxy Gatekeeper
· Online Call Status
· Built-in Radius
· Prepaid / Postpaid Billing
· Unlimited Carrier Support
· Instant H323 and SIP Client Support
· Unlimited Client Registration
· Online Statistics and Report
· E-commerce Module
· Customized Reports
· Web Based CDR
· Web based Reseller Module
The Wholesale Solution has the following components:
• Quintum Call Relay / Gatekeeper
• ResaleVoIP Billing Software\
• Installation Services
· Microsoft Windows Server
· Microsoft SQL Server
· Internet Access
Who may take advantage of these solutions?
· Anyone who would like to successfully enter the VoIP Traffic Exchange Business.
· Existing ITSPs willing to migrate their existing platform to VoIP
How Does The Solution Work?
You are the owner of a wholesale solution with many customers sending you traffic for Termination and receiving traffic from you to terminate:
· One of your customers' sends traffic to your VoIP Gatekeeper/Call Relay.
· Your Gatekeeper/Call Relay identifies, verifies and authorizes the traffic and re-routes it to one of your customers who is terminating traffic for you.
· Your system records the complete CDR information for the traffic for real-time and future billing, reporting and business analysis needs.
To get a closer look at the software and its features please contact us to schedule a remote or in-person demo.
For more info on our Wholesale VoIP Carrier Billing Solution please contact us